Monday 5 August 2013

Some more Cards, as promised.

six-sided sampler!

I'm always making stacks of Thank You cards, so this was one of my latest cards. I love this Six-sided Sampler Stamp set. There are so many different things I can do with this set, soI started simple. I wanted to play with some of my new In-Colour inks and card, so used Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar. The embossing folder gives such a gorgeous deep impression, that I keep stroking over the surface (sad, but true!).



washi tape
I'm not so happy with this card, but love the colours. The Washi Tape is great fun either for ripping or cutting. I also tried the new Gingham Wheel for the first time, but forgot about the seam, as usually I make sure it's at the start of my line. Now I know the gingham line looks squint, but it is the photo that makes it look like that. I'm not getting any better with my photos grrr!




Mosaic Madness Stamp set and matching Punch and Embossing Folder
Now this is very quick and simple to make using the Mosaic Madness stamp set, punch and embossing folder - all matching! I added some Pistachio Pudding Ink and cardstock to give the card a calming look. I'm absoloutely loving the new In-Colours for 2013-15. What's your favourite colour? I love them all. They still make me think of  our local retro Ice Cream Parlour!

Thank you for your visit, please call back soon,
Keep Crafting,
Ruth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...