I have joined a group called Positively Late Night Stampers (LNS). It's a group run by an incredibly friendly, supportive and inspiring group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and they have organised this fun for you.
There are 3 Countries participating - USA, Canada and UK, and each of those countries are offering their own prizes.
I am offering a prize for someone who enters this Treasure Hunt and lives in the UK.
Will it be you? (Please note that prizes mentioned on blogs in the US and Canada will be of significantly higher value due to the large number of participating demonstrators on that continent).
It's not too late for any other UK Demos to join us if they have a blog. Email me for more details if you're a UK Demo interested in participating
Here is how you play this Treasure Hunt:
- Visit each of the blogs (in all 3 countries) listed below (although not necessary, it would be appreciated if you had time to leave a wee comment)
- All the participating Treasure Hunt players will have this picture and they will list their clue.
- Make a note of what the clue is, and also whose blog it is on.
- You have from today Tuesday 20th August until Friday October 25th to collect at least 50 clues from all the blogs and say where you found it.
- If you live in the UK, please email your entry to me at email@example.com. by Friday October 25th at 8am GMT (that's midnight PST). If you live in US or Canada, please send your entry to the Coordinator from your country.
Answer: EMBOSSING FOLDERS!LIST OF PARTICIPATING DEMOS & BLOGS
THANK YOU for playing along, and HAVE FUN and remember there will be more added each week. Email the entire list to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be entered in the draw to win a prize. To increase your chances of winning, why don't you pass your entry to each of the UK Demonstrators who are participating in the Treasure Hunt!