Monday 23 April 2012

My Best Weekend Ever!!!

Hi there.  I've had the most wonderful time away the last 3 weekends. Just over a week ago, over 30 Tartan Stampers (Dawn Silver's downlines) met for 3 days of non-stop crafting.  It was heaven!  We had 28 Shoebox swaps to make and some fantastic classes too.  I hope to share some of these swaps and class projects over the coming weeks and months. 

Today I thought I'd share this gorgeous Scrapbook Page we made at Diane's class. I used a photograph of my middle son Nathan and his beautiful fiancee Katie. Diane had given us a list of things to bring for the project, and being a slow crafter, I'd made the flowers up before, so I just had to glue them onto the page with all the other embellishments at the class.

Isn't this a gorgeous page?

It took ages to prepare and glue on all the components, but it was well worth it wasn't it ? 
I used Pool Party 12" x 12" card at the back and First Edition DSP, topped with a sheet of Spice Cake DSP.  The other colour of card I used was Not Quite Navy.  The stamp set is the versatile Vintage Vogue. I love this page so much that I went into Aberdeen shopping and bought a black 12" deep frame to keep the page in and this should stop the flowers being crushed.

I hope you love this as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...