Thursday 5 April 2012

Happy Birthday Carol!

My special Crafting Buddy Carol celebrated her 60th birthday on Tuesday.  I made this card (made many errors, so kept changing or covering up mistakes etc). The origin of this card came from the wonderfully talented Fiona Duthie who made up a tutorial for this card on UStamp with Dawn & Friends . This is a fantastic site.  I've just joined for 3 months and all ready I have access to many exciting tutorials, with the promise of many more to come each day. You can just click on the Blinkie on the right of this page.
Outside

Inside
I used some of the papers and stamp set that  I had received from the Sale-a-bration offer that just finished on Saturday. I hope you like it. Now I must dash as I'm off to Newcastle for a family reunion.  See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...