Sunday 30 June 2013

Happy birthday Jo!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I thought I'd share a quick card I made for a family member this week. It's a wee tease for you since I'm giving you a preview of some lovely new colours - Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Crush and stamps that you can earn FREE as a Hostess, once the New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue launches on Tuesday. There are so many exciting products being launched in the new Annual Catalogue. Give me a shout if you'd like to buy the new catalogue from me or if you'd like to earn one for Free by hosting a fun Stampin' Up! Party in your own home anytime soon with your friends, family and neighbours. 

Keep Crafting,


Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...