Tuesday 12 March 2013

More Craft Storage!


Yeah! Phil has made some more Storage Units, but for my Scrapbook Card and Papers this time. It is great to be able to see my papers, rather than rake through boxes. So much easier. I'm delighted with these units. He made quite a few, so I'm filling them up fast before my crafting friends try to slip them into their craft trollies when they're round visiting.

 Ink pad storage next?...(a girl can dream... LOL!). I've a long way to go until my room is totally organised, but it's certainly a good start.

Here's some pictures of the 12 x 12 Storage Units with some current and discontinued Stampin' Up!  Designer Series Paper and some discontinued as well (The first picture is of a unit not fully finished, but I just couldn't wait to try it out first).



still needing sanding, but I couldn't wait to see how my papers fit LOL!



Ready to go - YEAH!
What is your favourite storage item in your craft room? Do leave a comment below, as I'd love to hear from you.

Keep Crafting!
Ruth x

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I love my huge filing cabinet that my husband bought me at a yard sale for $30. I store all of my 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock in the top drawer and still have 2 drawers to use for whatever! He painted it white to go with all my shelving and cubbys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...