Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you all. Firstly I must apologise for not posting for so long, but my heath has not been good at all, so crafting had to take a break. I've still got a bit to go, but having one or two good days now, hence the desire to post today. I just wish I didn't have so much waiting to be caught up - my 'To Do' list is quite daunting now. I'm looking forward to the new crafting year and Stampin' Up! have inspired me to get back into my craft room (once I tidy the bomb site LOL!). I'm too embarrased to show you a picture of the room as it has never looked so messy.

One good thing that has inspired me to think of getting back into crafting is these lovely Punch Stores made with MDF that my husband has made for me (he's made a few for my crafting friends too!)
Isn't this great? Now he's promised to make some more storage for other things such as my inkpads and A4 and 12 x 12 card storage (I live in hope!).

There is a fantastic new offer from Stampin' Up! to help you celebrate the new year. They are offering this gorgeous FREE notelet kit (worth £8.25) called Sealed with love Simply Sent kit which is in the Autumn/winter catalogue and is perfect for sending such a verstile pretty note to a friend. I love the colours too.


if you purchase this wonderful stamp set called My Little Valentine for only £9.95 - perfect for Valentine, Wedding Anniversary cards or scrapbooking or just a wee note to a friend to let them know you care about them.

Isn't it a cute stamp set? These stamps can be used for so many different occasions. Please get in touch with me if you would like to order this offer - Only £9.95 for the stamp set with the FREE notelet kit worth £8.25 - a brilliant New Year offer which is only on from today until 21st January, so you need to be quick!!! This can be delivered anywhere to you in the UK and many European Countries, so contact me for details.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...