Wednesday 5 September 2012

Cute Baby Mini Albums


Hello crafters. I thought I would share these wee Baby Mini Albums that I made a couple of months ago after I had seen a YouTube video from Dawn Griffiths. It's so quick and easy. The main album is made from just scoring and folding one 12 x 12 sheet of card stock. I made these using Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue and Pretty in Pink Card Stock and matching Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack and matching Classic Stampin' Ink Pads. This stamp set which I absolutely adore is the cute Baby Prints Stamp Set which was in the Summer Mini Catalogue (it's worthwhile if you check out the new Annual Catalogue which comes out next month to see if it's still available!!!).
Here's an ariel view with the belly band off and the Album opened.
Contact me if you wish to purchase any of these materials.
I was just thinking, since I've been sharing photos of views from my house windows this week, I will share some of the fantastic views I have whilst I sit and craft.

from the side window

from the front window

from the kitchen window

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...