Monday 20 February 2012

Pool Party Water-baby

Hi there. I trust you all had a good relaxing weekend and are raring to go now it's Monday (LOL!). I know I always need a rest when Monday morning comes, after running about with the family over the weekend, but I wouldn't wish it any other way. I was out with my future DIL looking at card for her wedding invites. We travelled many miles and even visited two craft shops twice before we bought what we were looking for. The invites are simple and elegant and Anne would like to help me make them, so I'm really looking forward to our fun times together.

Anyway - back to today - and I thought I would show you a mini album I made using one 12"x12" sheet of Pool Party dotty paper from the 2011-2013 In Colour DSP and an A4 sheet of plain Pool Party card, finished off with the gorgeous ruffled Pool Party ribbon. It gives you a 3" square Album when finished - perfect for a Brag Book to fit into your Handbag!
The stamp set on the front and back covers was Bundle of Love.
Isn't little Scarlett cute swimming under water. She absolutely loves being under the water! She is definately a Water-baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...